Characteristics and typical fields of application Seamless rutile flux cored wire for single- or multilayer welding of Carbon, Carbon-Manganese steels and similar types of steels including fine grain steels with Argon-CO2 shielding gas or pure CO2. Main features: excellent weldability in all positions with high performance welding speed, very low spatter losses, good bead appearance, fast freezing and easy to remove slag. This wire is especially suitable for ship building, structural steel work or wherever good bead appearance is required. D1.8 Seismic Supplement approved. Typical hydrogen value 2.5 – 3.5ml/100g weld metal.
Express Weldcare Services Trade Counter:
In addition to prompt door to door deliveries, Express Weldcare Services has a handy trade counter at its Empress Park depot where customers can pop in for advice or to collect goods. There is ample onsite parking, making collections quick and convenient.
- UK Mainland Delivery is FREE for orders over £85.00 (inc VAT).
- UK Mainland is England, Scotland, and Wales Mainland.
- Some Islands where a road bridge exists may be classed as Mainland but not all such Islands are included.
- We regret that our Courier classes the following Scottish postcodes as “Islands”, although we appreciate that some are not Islands. We are told it is related to remoteness: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- If your order total is below £85.00 a UK Mainland P+P charge of £6.50 (inc VAT) will be applied.
- For heavier items, such as machines, we deliver using a different postage system to keep costs down: 30kg + price on availability.
- For UK Islands, Northern Ireland and International Shipping, costs may vary.
- If the above is your case, please get in touch before any purchases to have the latest shipping prices .