- Caddy machines feature advanced inverter technology built in – deliver unparalleled performance in a rugged, portable package
- Designed for quality TIG welding with a variety of metals
- Extremely easy to use – all welding parameters displayed in an easy-to-understand format
- ESAB 2 – Program function allows pre-programming and program changes during welding
- Pulsed TIG feature – for greater control of heat input and weld pool
- Micro Pulse – minimizes area affected by heat, particularly when working with thin metals
- ArcPlus II improves welding characteristics and simplifies work – produces better weld quality with less clean up
- Hot start and Arc force settings – create true MMA welding characteristics
- Equipped with large OKC 50 cable connectors – for greater durability
- Compact design with impact resistant polymer and aluminum casing – makes unit lightweight and easy to carry
- Small size does not compromise vital cooling of internal components
- Large heat sinks and innovative design make these Caddy machines run cooler – promotes longer machine life even when used in harsh environments
- Designed to keep sensitive interior parts clean and dust free
- Built in accordance with IP23 for outdoor use, even in wet-weather conditions – makes machine ideal for on-site work
- Equipped with a PFC (Power Factor Correction) circuit – allows the machine to perform a full range of functions on a 16 A fuse, protects against fluctuating input voltage, and makes it safer to use with a generator
- Includes: Caddy Tig 2200i, TA34 package with TXH 200 13 ft. TIG torch – Packages include 10 ft. cable, no plug, 5 ft. of gas hose with 2 hose clamps, 10 ft. return cable with work clamp and a 10 ft. MMA cable
- Control Panel:
- Slope up, sec: 0-10
- Slope down, sec: 0 – 10
- Gas pre-flow*, sec: 0 – 5
- Gas post-flow, sec: 0 – 25
- Pulse, background time, sec: 0.01 – 2.5
- MicroPulse* time, sec: 0.001 – 0.250
- Frequency AC, Hz: 10 – 152
- AC balance, %: 50 – 98
- *Hidden Functions
- Single phase input power
- Direct current welding output
- For constant current stick and TIG processes
- For constant voltage MIG, fl ux-cored, and subarc processes.
Caddy® Tig 2200i TA34 package incl 3 m MMA incl. cable kit compl. and Tig torch TXH 200, 4m
Caddy Tig 1500i/2200i, TA34
Express Weldcare Services Trade Counter:
In addition to prompt door to door deliveries, Express Weldcare Services has a handy trade counter at its Empress Park depot where customers can pop in for advice or to collect goods. There is ample onsite parking, making collections quick and convenient.
- UK Mainland Delivery is FREE for orders over £85.00 (inc VAT).
- UK Mainland is England, Scotland, and Wales Mainland.
- Some Islands where a road bridge exists may be classed as Mainland but not all such Islands are included.
- We regret that our Courier classes the following Scottish postcodes as “Islands”, although we appreciate that some are not Islands. We are told it is related to remoteness: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- If your order total is below £85.00 a UK Mainland P+P charge of £6.50 (inc VAT) will be applied.
- For heavier items, such as machines, we deliver using a different postage system to keep costs down: 30kg + price on availability.
- For UK Islands, Northern Ireland and International Shipping, costs may vary.
- If the above is your case, please get in touch before any purchases to have the latest shipping prices .