0700017222 ESAB Argon/CO2 regulator for Tig welding for use with industrial cylinders with side entry fittings, single stage, 1 gauge regulator to show cylinder contents, This regulator is fixed at 2 bar outlet pressure and flow rate is controlled by an optional bobbin type flowmeter see below.
WGFM15 There is the option above, to purchase this regulator with a bobbin flowmeter, as a bundle pack at a better price than if purchased separately.
G Series regulators use a combination of colours on the gauge face to provide clarity for reading needle position, while a scale and red tick mark indicate actual service pressure of the regulator. A high- strength zinc aluminium bonnet nearly twice the yield strength of forged brass provides exceptional durability, and ergonomic colour-coded knobs indicate gas type and offer improved comfort when adjusting gas pressure.
- Forged brass body with high strength zinc-aluminium bonnet.
- Long length stem fits all common cylinder valves and allows use with cylinders fitted with a protective cowling.
- Large, clear scale gauges with colour coded operational guidelines, and colour coded PA knobs for ease of use and clear identification of gas type
- Meets ISO 2503
- Date stamped for ease of inspection and replacement
- 5/8 BSP inlet 3/8 BSP outlet.