G40 & G50 is a combined welding and grinding helmet of which the G40 houses a passive mineral glass and the G50 houses an ADF Automatic Darkening Filter, shade levels DIN 9-13, and with flip-up visor. The large plastic lens gives the welder an unobstructed field of view when the visor is flipped up. The helmets are rated B in the impact resistance classification, which means they are approved for grinding.
Express Weldcare Services Trade Counter:
In addition to prompt door to door deliveries, Express Weldcare Services has a handy trade counter at its Empress Park depot where customers can pop in for advice or to collect goods. There is ample onsite parking, making collections quick and convenient.
- UK Mainland Delivery is FREE for orders over £85.00 (inc VAT).
- UK Mainland is England, Scotland, and Wales Mainland.
- Some Islands where a road bridge exists may be classed as Mainland but not all such Islands are included.
- We regret that our Courier classes the following Scottish postcodes as “Islands”, although we appreciate that some are not Islands. We are told it is related to remoteness: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- If your order total is below £85.00 a UK Mainland P+P charge of £6.50 (inc VAT) will be applied.
- For heavier items, such as machines, we deliver using a different postage system to keep costs down: 30kg + price on availability.
- For UK Islands, Northern Ireland and International Shipping, costs may vary.
- If the above is your case, please get in touch before any purchases to have the latest shipping prices .