Weighing in at only 15 kg and powered by single-phase, 230 V power supply, the POWERDUCTION 37LG represents the perfect blend of power and portability. With 3,700 W of power, it is highly recommended for use in general repairs as well as automotive and maintenance workshops.
The POWERDUCTION 37LG provides instant and powerful heating to release, or simply heat, steel or aluminium. Light and portable, it will heat metal parts for several minutes without interruption thanks to the water cooling system.
- Compact and portable (15 kg). Used to reach areas difficult to access. Supplied with a 2 meter inductor cable
- Power: 3,700 W that can be set in increments of 250 W. Heats up directly in the heart of the metal, at a depth of 6 mm. Brings a piece of steel to red hot (around 1000°C)
- Duty cycle at max. power : 7 min
- Delivered with an S90 inductor (ref. 058927)
- Liquid-cooled power source (1.5 L)
- Safety and time-savings – Immediate heating without flame on a specific area allowing to work close to cables, pipes, or any other part sensitive to heat, without dismantling.
- General repairs
- Maintenance work
- Automotive workshops
- Car-body repair
- Essential to release steering linkage (wheel alignment)
- Removal of glow plugs, seized up wipers, spare wheel crates.
- Releasing of seized up bolts.
- Releasing of steering ball joints without damaging the bellow.
- Releasing of shaft drives seized up in the hub
- Removal of automotive or truck exhaust lines.
- Removal of steel or aluminium elements assembled with glue.