Bare corrosion resisting chromium-nickel-molybdenium welding rods for welding of austenitic stainless alloys of 18% Cr – 8% Ni and 18% Cr – 10% Ni – 3% Mo-types. OK Tigrod 316L has a good general corrosion resistance, particularly against corrosion in acid and chlorinated environments. The alloy has a low carbon content which makes it particularly recommended where there is a risk of intergraular corrosion. The alloy is widely used in the chemical and food processing industries as well as in shipbuilding and various types of architectural structures.
Express Weldcare Services Trade Counter:
In addition to prompt door to door deliveries, Express Weldcare Services has a handy trade counter at its Empress Park depot where customers can pop in for advice or to collect goods. There is ample onsite parking, making collections quick and convenient.
- UK Mainland Delivery is FREE for orders over £85.00 (inc VAT).
- UK Mainland is England, Scotland, and Wales Mainland.
- Some Islands where a road bridge exists may be classed as Mainland but not all such Islands are included.
- We regret that our Courier classes the following Scottish postcodes as “Islands”, although we appreciate that some are not Islands. We are told it is related to remoteness: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- If your order total is below £85.00 a UK Mainland P+P charge of £6.50 (inc VAT) will be applied.
- For heavier items, such as machines, we deliver using a different postage system to keep costs down: 30kg + price on availability.
- For UK Islands, Northern Ireland and International Shipping, costs may vary.
- If the above is your case, please get in touch before any purchases to have the latest shipping prices .