The Origo Tig 4300iw provides excellent arc strike and consistent, stable arc in both DC and AC modes. Origo™TA24 AC/DC’s offer the necessary functions for TIG AC/DC and MMA AC/DC welding in an easy to understand MMC panel. AC Balance is the setting to control arc cleaning and penetration and AC Frequency setting is to control arc width. It also has a setting to control Electrode preheating with a possibility to have different shapes of the electrode and at the same time provide better starts with an extended life time of the electrode.
One of the most important tasks of a TIG welding power source is to provide a stable arc. The QWave function optimises the AC wave form to give a smooth arc and at the same time the lowest possible noise without compromising the weld result.
- Designed for quality TIG-welding in all types of material.
- QWave™- enables AC welding with high arc stability and low noise.
- AC Frequency and Balance control- Optimises weld pool
- Electrode preheating – excellent start and extended electrode life time
- DC Pulsed TIG welding- easy control of heat input and the weld pool.
- DC Micro Pulse – minimize heat effected zone especially on thin sheets
- ESAB LogicPump – ELP, automatic start of the cooling unit by connection of a liquid-cooled torch
- Energy save mode – fan and pump on demand
- ESAB 2-program function -possibility to pre-program and change program during actual welding.
- User-friendly TA24 AC/DC panel – All welding parameters presented in an easy to understand panel.
- Min/max current setting at TA24 AC/DC when using T1 Foot CAN
- True MMA welding characteristics in AC and DC mode – Hot start, Arc force, and polarity switch (DC).
- VRD – Voltage Reduction Device – a safety function when welding in MMA mode.