Rebel Emp 235Ic Multi-Process ( MIG / TIG / MMA) Dual Voltage 120/240v
EMP 235ic power source with 3 meter mains cable and plug, 3 meter MXL 271 MIG/MAG torch, 3 meter welding cable with electrode holder, return cable and clamp 4.5 meter, gas hose with quick connector 4.5 meter, drive rolls, contact tips and guide tubes for 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0 mm wire, thickness gauge tool
EMP 235ic –the next series of Rebel welding machines that offer TRUE multi-process performance in a portable/mobile package. When it comes to getting around and getting work done, Rebel EMP 235ic is second to none. It’s the most mobile welder in its class and has the power and performance to crush even the most demanding jobs.
- True Multi-Process –excellent performance on MIG/MAG, TIG and MMA.
- Extremely user friendly and multilingual TFT-panel incorporating spare part lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Unmatched Portability –weighing in at 28,6 kg with dual voltage capability and 4 handle roll cage.
- Power to Perform –capable of running any wire from 0,6 mm to 1,0 mm and also cored wires up to 1,2 mm on both 5KG & 15KG spools.
- Full MMA performance with electrodes up to 4 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- sMIGTechnology –innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter, material and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG where both can be connected simultaneously. Built in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminating the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
Rebel EMP 235ic
Many machines claim they’re multi-process, but are little more than a MIG machine in disguise. The Rebel EMP 235ic is a true multi-process welder, which means whether you’re welding MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick – even those tricky 6010 rods – or TIG, it will perform like it was born to run that process.
CRAZY SMART TECHNOLOGY.
Whether you have been welding for two years or 20, Rebel can make your job easier with sMIG (smartMIG). For the novice, there is basic mode, which makes setup simple. For the experienced, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds will truly blow your mind.
READY FOR ANYTHING.
You never know what welding process your next job will require, or what kind of input power you will have available. That is why we have packed Rebel with the kinds of features that give you the flexibility to go anywhere and weld anything, so whether you have access to 120V or 230V power or even a generator, Rebel’s got you covered.
You are onsite, out in the field, and in the shop. So you need a machine that you can easily move around and that can withstand some serious wear and tear. Rebel can. With a sturdy, five-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, and IP23S-level protection, it is the go-anywhere machine for a reason. Plus, it comes with a three-year, handle-to-handle warranty.