- Combined head, face, eye and powered air respiratory protection for welding applications
- Comes with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet MP, welding filter and 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator
- Meets the EN 379 standard for industrial safety helmets
- Designed from inception to take one of our optional 3M™ Peltor™ Earmuffs
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter 9100XX offers variable dark shades of 5, 8 and 9-13 for most types of arc welding
- Welding filter viewing area: 73 mm x 107 mm
- Nominal Protection Factor 500 (TH3)
- Light-to-dark switching time of 0.1 ms
- Delay settings allow you to extend the recovery delay of the welding filter from dark to light, according to welding method
- Possible to lock-in any shade, e.g. light shade 3 when grinding
- Side windows (shade 5) can help widen the field of vision
- 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator helps protect you against both particles and gases in one system
System 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 MP, with welding filter 9100XX and 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator, 577725 offers head, eye, face and respiratory protection with a flip-up welding filter combined with a big (170 mm x 100 mm), clear protective visor and safety helmet.
Weld with confidence using a powered air respiratory system incorporating the 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 577725. Our welding helmet has a flip-up welding filter solution with a wide, clear 170 mm x 100 mm protective visor beneath, making it excellent for precision grinding in low-light conditions. The top shell is made from heat-resistance polycarbonate and meets the EN 379 standard for industrial safety helmets. In addition, shade 5 side windows enable better peripheral vision, so users can be more aware of their surroundings. The helmet is also designed from inception to take one of our optional 3M™ Peltor™ Earmuffs: low-profile hearing protection (sold separately). 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter Series 9100 continues our tradition of outstanding optical quality, including uniform shading and minimal distortion across the entire filter viewing area. The welding filter 9100XX has seven variable dark shades (5, 8 and 9-13) for most types of arc welding, a viewing area of 73 mm x 107 mm and is made for the professional welder. Delay function sets the welding filter dark-to-light opening time, and it’s possible to lock-in any shade, e.g. in light state 3 when grinding. It has a switching time (light-dark) of 0.1 ms, and the sensitivity of the arc detection can be adjusted for reliable switching. The tack welding comfort mode may help reduce eye fatigue as the welding filter uses an intermediate shade 5 light state to help minimise eye strain during extended tack welding applications. If an arc is not struck within 2 seconds the welding filter will switch back to its normal light state (shade 3). 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator comes with self-adjusting QRS breathing tube, prefilter, spark arrestor, particle filter, standard battery and charger. Filters for gas protection or odour filtration can be added as needed (sold separately). Each filter can be selectively replaced without changing all filters at the same time. When using the Adflo respirator with gas filter we recommend using the breathing tube with silencer (834009) and the heavy-duty battery (837631).
- Use for welding applications