The Sykes-Pickavant Venom Mini-Ductor Induction Heater + is a powerful and versatile tool for a wide range of applications, including welding, metalworking, industrial, automotive, and DIY. It uses high-frequency magnetic fields to generate heat in ferrous metals, allowing you to quickly and easily loosen seized nuts and bolts, remove corroded fasteners, and heat metal for bending, brazing, and other welding tasks.
The Mini-Ductor is lightweight and compact, making it easy to manoeuver in tight spaces. It also features a trigger-activated design for precise control and safety. And with its 1,000 watt output, it delivers enough heat to tackle even the most challenging jobs.
Track Rod End Release
- Angled Design with Trigger: Lightweight, ergonomic design allows for induction heat to access hard to reach places more easily
- Coil Twist Lock: Coils now lock down with one simple turn (no more thumb screws)
- LED Usage Indicator: A red LED will light under fault conditions and green LED lights while the trigger is active and the tool is heating properly
- Fault Override Delay: Any event that causes the red LED to illuminate will protect the tool by starting a three second lock out
- Fan Operation Enhancements: The fan continues to run after the trigger is released to aid in thermal cycle time reduction and will stay powered when the thermal switch opens to aid in cooling the tool
- User Controlled LED Switch: As long as the tool is powered and the internal power supply is operating, the LED will remain lit when the switch is on
- Automotive repair
- Industrial maintenance
- DIY projects