WARRIOR Available in 400 and 500 Amp
The reliable multi-process welding equipment designed for heavy duty productivity with up to 500 amps delivered.
• Multi-Process – including MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, Live TIG and Arc Gouging gives you the flexibility at work: – Flux-Cored and Solid wire, 0.8 -1.6 mm. – Carbon Arc Gouging up to 9.5 mm (3/8 in.). – 6010 (cellulosic) capability.
• High Duty cycle – For long runs and various applications giving high productivity.
• Durable and rugged – IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment.
• Easy to use – Simple and clear user interface for everyone to get started quickly.
• Robust and ergonomic handles – Also for mechanical lifting.
• Sun friendly display – easy to read outdoor.
• Inverter technology – Smaller, lighter and less energy cost, gives you value for money.
• Generator compatible – For flexible use in different job sites.
• Automatic Hot Start/Variable Arc Control – To support your different demands.
• Wide input voltage range to support regional requirements
|WARRIOR™ 400i CC/CV
WARRIOR™ 500i CC/CV
|External dimensions, LxWxH, mm||712x325x470||712x325x470|
|Weight, kg (incl. cooling unit)||74||74|
|Enclosure class, protection||IP23||IP23|
|Mains supply, V/Hz||380-415, 50-60||380-415, 50-60|
|Fuse, slow, A||25||32|
|Mains cable, Ø mm2||4×6||4×6|
|Max output at 60% duty cycle, A||400||500|
|Max output at 100% duty cycle, A||300||400|
|Open circuit voltage, V||54||54|
|Power factor at max current||0.91||0.91|
|Efficiency at max current||88||88|