Weld Star ER 100S-G Low Alloy MIG Wire is a premium quality wire that is ideal for welding NiCrMo fine-grained steels for low temperature high strength applications. It is an extreme crack resistant alloy with high mechanical properties and excellent welding characteristics. It also has high impact strength at sub-zero temperatures down to -50°C.
Weld Star ER 100S-G Low Alloy MIG Wire is precision layer wound for superior wire feeding characteristics and is typically used in the industrial sectors of means of transport and ground movement, building industry, bridges, tanks, railway transport, mining industry, shipbuilding, and more.
- Premium quality wire
- Ideal for welding NiCrMo fine-grained steels
- Extreme crack resistant alloy
- High mechanical properties
- Excellent welding characteristics
- High impact strength at sub-zero temperatures down to -50°C
- Precision layer wound for superior wire feeding characteristics
|ER 100S-G – 0.8mm – 15kg||3010203273|
|ER 100S-G – 1.0mm – 15kg||3010203275|