G Series regulators use a combination of colours on the gauge face to provide clarity for reading needle position, while a scale and red tick mark indicate actual service pressure of the regulator. A high-strength zinc aluminium bonnet nearly twice the yield strength of forged brass provides exceptional durability, and ergonomic colour-coded knobs indicate gas type and offer improved comfort when adjusting gas pressure.
- Forged brass body with high strength zinc-aluminium bonnet.
- Long length stem fits all common cylinder valves and allows use with cylinders fitted with a protective cowling.
- Large, clear scale gauges with colour coded operational guidelines, and colour coded PA knobs for ease of use and clear identification of gas type
- Meets ISO 2503
- Date stamped for ease of inspection and replacement
- 5/8 BSP inlet 3/8 BSP outlet.
- designed for Argon / co2 mig welding.