The Arcair-Matic N7500 is an automatic gouging system that delivers high productivity for any metal fabrication operation where gouging and welding represents a large portion of the work schedule. It is capable of gouging a wide range of metals, including stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, and chrome-moly steel.
The Arcair-Matic N7500 is easy to use and features a number of advanced features.
- A single electrode contact shoe assembly that accepts the entire range of Arcair Jetrods® Jointed electrodes from 5/16″ (7.9 mm) through 3/4″ (19.1 mm)
- All functions can be controlled from the control panel, including determining gouge parameters, start/stop function, travel delay, and the capability to manually feed or retract the electrode in the torch head
- A variety of travel carriages and accessories are available to meet the specific needs of your application
The Arcair-Matic N7500 is a powerful and versatile gouging system that can help you to improve your productivity and efficiency. It is the ideal choice for a variety of applications, including:
- Fabrication and repair of pressure vessels, wind towers, ships, railroads, bridges, and heavy equipment
- Removal of welds and defects
- Preparation of joints for welding
- Bevelling and grooving
- If you are looking for an automatic gouging system that can help you to get the job done faster and better, the Arcair-Matic N7500 is the perfect choice for you.