Protect yourself from heat and flame with our navy blue front fastening adjustable welding hood. Available with optional lining and longer cape for added protection.
Parweld’s range of flame retardant apparel is tested and certified to EN 11612 and EN 14116, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible protection.
- Protection against small splashes of molten metal
- Protection against brief contact with heat and flame
- Tested to withstand at least 15 drops of molten metal
- Maximum temperature rise of 40°C on the back of the fabric
- Limited flame spread
- Convective heat protection (scale of 1-5, where 5 is the highest)
- Radiant heat protection (scale of 1-4, where 4 is the highest)
- BS EN 116 certified