The Honeywell North Primair PA800 Series Welding Helmet is a complete welding safety solution that provides superior protection for your head, eyes, and respiratory system. The helmet features a revolutionary auto-darkening filter with a light state of 2.5, the lightest in the industry, providing you with excellent visibility even in low-light conditions. The PAPR system delivers a constant flow of filtered air to your breathing zone, keeping you safe from harmful fumes and particulates.
- Brighter light shade: The auto-darkening filter has a light state of 2.5, the lightest in the industry
- Ergonomic design: External controls enable quick transition from welding to grinding, even with gloves on. The suspension, helmet, and air-duct can all be adjusted to ensure a comfortable fit
- Lightweight: At just 0.68 kg (24 oz), the PA800 is one of the lighter auto-darkening helmets on the market – minimizing head and neck strain and reducing risk of fatigue or injury
- Cooling comfort: An integrated and adjustable air-duct connects easily to the PA700 or PA500 PAPR system to help keep workers cool, comfortable, and productive.
- Electrode Welding (Stick Welding, SMAW)
- MIG/MAG (GMAW)
- GMAW High Melting Rate Process
- Flux Cored Wire Welding
- TIG Welding (GTAW)
Note. PAPR not included.