Leveraging their 18 years of experience in the laser industry, Maxphotonics has successfully developed and introduced the world’s lightest and smallest handheld laser welding machine. Weighing only 39kg and with a volume of less than 0.1m3, this innovative laser welder is made possible by the advanced air cooling system that incorporates phase change heat conduction technology.
The machine features an integrated cable reel for convenient storage and transportation, further enhancing its compactness.
The Weld Star handheld welding torch, weighing a mere 0.68kg, offers a compact and ergonomic design that sets it apart. Renowned for its exceptional comfort, stability, and user-friendly operation, it has established itself as the go-to choice for welding tasks. With the incorporation of multiple safety measures, it ensures uninterrupted and secure welding operations throughout the day.
- Embedded with 24 pre-set modes for various materials
- Only 30 minutes training needed for beginners to operate the welding system
- Beginners can use the pre-set modes to achieve the same high quality, consistent and neat welding seams like experienced operators.
- Pre-set modes include wobble parameters, suitable for wider welding seams and high tolerance for workpiece assembly fit up.
- For advanced operators, additional process modes for different materials and thickness combinations can be created and stored.
- Maintenance and repair
- Metal processing by industry sheet metal
- Automotive OEM, furniture and white goods
- Construction, construction machinery, aviation, ship building, transportation
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
|Weld Star X1w-1500 Only||ZXX1W-1500|
|Weld Star X1w-1500 with Class 4 3m x 3m Enclosure + 1.2m Hinge Door||PK2-X1W1500|
|Weld Star X1w-1500 with Class 4 4m x 3m Enclosure + 1.2m Hinge Door||PK3-X1W1500|
|Weld Star X1w-1500 with Class 4 4m x 4m Enclosure + 1.2m Hinge Door||PK4-X1W1500|