The Parweld PNM Gas Cutting Nozzle is a general-purpose nozzle that can be used with propane and other fuel gases. It is designed to provide a stable flame for clean, precise cuts in a variety of materials, including steel, stainless steel, and cast iron.
The PNM nozzle features a brass inner set back within the copper outer to enhance flame stability. This design also helps to reduce backfire and improve safety.
The PNM nozzle is available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different cutting thicknesses. It is also compatible with a wide range of cutting torches, including the Parweld NM Cutting Torch and the Type 5 Cutting Attachment.
- General-purpose nozzle for propane and other fuel gases
- Provides a stable flame for clean, precise cuts
- Brass inner set back within the copper outer for enhanced flame stability and reduced backfire
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different cutting thicknesses
- Compatible with a wide range of cutting torches
- Cutting steel, stainless steel, and cast iron
- Cutting pipes, tubes, and plates
- Cutting structural steel
- Cutting scrap metal
|Plate Thickness||Nozzle Size (Metric)||Nozzle Size (Imperial)||Bar Propane||Bar Oxygen|
|3mm – 6mm||0.8mm||1/32”||0.20||2.10|
|5mm – 12mm||1.2mm||3/64”||0.20||2.10|
|10mm – 75mm||1.6mm||1/16”||0.20||2.80|
|25mm – 90mm||2.0mm||5/64”||0.30||3.50|
|90mm – 150mm||2.4mm||3/32”||0.40||4.20|
|190mm – 300mm||3.2mm||1/8”||0.60||5.60|