Weld Star SG3 G4Si1 Mild Steel MIG Wire is a premium quality wire designed for single pass or multipass welding of unalloyed and low-alloyed carbon-manganese steels. It is copper coated and vacuum-sealed to prevent moisture absorption and ensure consistent wire feeding characteristics.
This wire produces high quality welds with minimal spatter, even at increased welding speeds. It also has good mechanical properties at sub-zero temperatures down to -40°C.
Weld Star SG3 G4Si1 Mild Steel MIG Wire is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Industrial machinery
- Structural and engineering fabrications
- Copper coated for superior wire feeding characteristics
- Vacuum-sealed to prevent moisture absorption
- Produces high quality welds with minimal spatter
- Good mechanical properties at sub-zero temperatures down to -40°C
- Wide range of applications
|SG3 G4Si1 – 0.8mm – 15kg – Plastic||3010301508|
|SG3 G4Si1 – 1.0mm – 15kg – Plastic||3010301510|
|SG3 G4Si1 – 1.2mm – 15kg – Plastic||3010301512|
|SG3 G4Si1 – 0.8mm – Endurance Pac – 250kg||3010301514|
|SG3 G4Si1 – 1.0mm – Endurance Pac – 250kg||3010301516|
|SG3 G4Si1 – 1.2mm – Endurance Pac – 250kg||3010301518|